Shared Folder

Joe

What permission do I need to grant a regular user in order to see the
'Shared Folder' snap in from the server Via a shard MMC on the server.

They would need to be a power user [not available on domain controllers] or
possibly a server operator on the server. There is not a permission or user
right that you can give to a regular user to accomplish such. --- Steve