[SOLVED] Sharing Bluetooth Headset Between Multiple Sources

bzowk

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2009
Hey Guys -

I wear a pair of bluetooth earbuds all pretty much day which I use on 4 PCs for listening to videos to Teams meetings. Unfortunately, this headset does not have multipoint, so must delete pairing then repair each time I use them with a different PC. As a workaround, I have them paired to my laptop (which I use Teams on) and use VoiceMeeter's VBAN to forward sound. It mostly works except that there's a small audio delay when going over the network and it cuts out sometimes.

I'm posting to see if anyone can suggest an alternate software or hardware solution to the above which would ideally resolve at least one of the issues.

Thanks!

Solution
Multiple headphones. Bluetooth added with software will end up with delays. Bluetooth was never designed to quickly or easily move between devices.

bzowk

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2009
Thanks for the reply -

Surely there's at least some hardware like an audio mixer where one may mix or select between multiple audio sources and has bluetooth capability for output. Anyone know if this exists somewhere and not be priced for a professional DJ?

Thanks