Sharp Launches PN-K322B 4K Monitor With Touch-Pen Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't need pen support, I need better 60Hz support. you can only use multi-display technology to get to 60Hz over Displayport, which means essentially 2-monitor eye-finity for AMD, and Nvidia doesn't really support 2-monitor extended desktop with Surround...

KelvinTy

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2011
I wish it would come with a display port cable. It's so weird, I find it so difficult to find a display port cable anywhere locally...
They do ship those useless VGA cable like crazy.
Everytime, I just send them to the recycling bin

Man, all of my art friends are going to drool all over this and wish they had money.

I'm still waiting for a 40-45" plain 4K monitor that acts as a single display instead of having a split personality. No pens, no touch, just a big simple 4K display

chicofehr

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2012
I wonder how this compares to Wacom's Cintiq 24HD touch. 2mm point might not be good enough for photo editing but it does put pressure on Wacom who has had an almost virtual monopoly in the professional digital arts.

spat55

Distinguished
Looks nice, although I think it needs to be more simple using 4k resolutions, and I couldn't use anything over 32in for gaming anyway. It would be nice to have a 4k monitor at say 60in that does eyefinity so you don't have the bars and just one long monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.