[SOLVED] Should I buy a new CPU ?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Solution
There are no 3200mhz kits on the motherboard support list.

If you wanted to go with a cpu upgrade to the latest 5000 series you would need a motherboard upgrade. There are other options, for example the 3600 would work well with you current board and be a decent cpu upgrade. However as I have said a couple of times I would try your current setup first, you may be happy with it.
There are no 3200mhz kits on the motherboard support list.

If you wanted to go with a cpu upgrade to the latest 5000 series you would need a motherboard upgrade. There are other options, for example the 3600 would work well with you current board and be a decent cpu upgrade. However as I have said a couple of times I would try your current setup first, you may be happy with it.

Solution

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
is there a program i can check what ram i have uz i dont have the box
Yes as linked before,

download hwinfo,
install and open it=click run,
close the top window which is the system summary,
in the main window at the left top click "save report",
at the bottom of the next window check "Summary for Clipboard",
after that you'll see what's in the pc,
copy by clicking "copy to clipboard" and rightclick+paste in your next respons

Not a good idea if wanting to combine two sets of ram especially if the one you already have is 2133mhz. Adding ram can give problems, if you do would i make sure to get the same ram as is in the system.

This is another way to show hardware and some genral sense of how it's performing,

It’s the first that will come up if you search

A page will open in your browser when done, copy what is in the searchbar and paste here like this,
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/43621943

Last edited: