Should i buy my Gpu From newegg or amazon? 60$ Difference Newegg cheaper

magicbuilder

Commendable
Feb 26, 2018
So guys i've realised that newegg Sells cheaper Gpu's than the ones from amazon, is newegg safe??? or do they sell defected parts, should i buy from amazon or newegg? i really dont mind paying an extra 60$ for knowing that it will be alright

Solution
Can you link to the two cards in question?
Newegg is a reputable seller, assuming you are buying from them directly, not some third party seller (same goes for amazon).
Newegg was just purchased, and Ive heard the quality has gone down a bit but its certainly safe.
Can you link to the two cards in question?
Newegg is a reputable seller, assuming you are buying from them directly, not some third party seller (same goes for amazon).
Newegg was just purchased, and Ive heard the quality has gone down a bit but its certainly safe.

Solution

tejayd

Prominent
Mar 11, 2018
I actually prefer newegg. I think many people do. Their customer support is great if you need it. But realistically these days I go with the best price. If it's a tie I support newegg.

cpmackenzi

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2014
I buy most of my components from NewEgg. As others have said, just make sure it's from them and not some third party seller.

The price difference isn't unusual. Different sales and whatnot mean you have to watch all the sites for the beat deals.