should i buy new CPU or cheap cpu + gpu ?

Dec 1, 2018
I'm want to upgrade my current pc, but i don't have enough money to buy both great cpu + great gpu. I'm alredy have gtx750ti, it can't run new games on high graphics, but at least it can run games with pretty good framerate. So i was wondering, should i buy cheap ryzen 3 1200, and gtx1050ti, or should i buy ryzen 5 2600 and use it with 750ti? i'm considering replacing 750ti in next year or two with new nvidia card. (also sorry if my english is bad)

Solution
The R3 1200 should complement your 750ti pretty well but if you can swing it getting the 2600 will future proof you so that a new, faster card in 1060/1070ti class next year will be better supported.

Of course that all depends...if you believe you'll be able to swing something like a 2080ti class card in a year you'd be best to just get the 1200 and upgrade to a Zen2 then to make sure it will be adequately supported.

Also: what motherboard do you have that you'll be putting this great stuff in?
The R3 1200 should complement your 750ti pretty well but if you can swing it getting the 2600 will future proof you so that a new, faster card in 1060/1070ti class next year will be better supported.

Of course that all depends...if you believe you'll be able to swing something like a 2080ti class card in a year you'd be best to just get the 1200 and upgrade to a Zen2 then to make sure it will be adequately supported.

Also: what motherboard do you have that you'll be putting this great stuff in?

Solution