Question Should I buy the Gigabyte RTX 2060 OC?

Apr 13, 2019
So I plan to buy an RTX 2060 card in around 1 to 3 weeks and thought of buying the Gigabyte RTX 2060 OC model (not the Mini ITX, not the Windforce, not the Gaming, just the regular one). However, I couldn't find any sort of reviews of this specific model, with my biggest concerns right now being with its cooling capabilities and noise. The thing is that I'm not sure if this model is my best option at this price point, and would really like some advice on which one to buy, preferably a dual fan card. I also wouldn't like to pay over U$380,00 for an RTX 2060, and the card should fit in my NZXT Phantom 410 (max length being 230mm).

I've recently watched a video from Tech Deals where they compared 6 different RTX 2060 cards, in which there were two other Gigabyte models: the Mini ITX OC and the Gaming OC. It was pointed out that the Gaming OC was pretty quiet and had a great cooling solution, while the Mini ITX version was loud and ran hotter. So I figured the regular OC edition of the 2060 would be kind of a middle ground between those two, but I couldn't find any proof of that. Another card that caught my attention was the Zotac Gaming Dual Fan card, which was also cool and quiet. However, I found out that the Gigabyte models have this function that allows the card to turn the fans off while the card is not under load, and that is a big plus for me.

So I would like to know if the Gigabyte RTX 2060 OC is a good deal and, if not, which should I buy. Thanks in advance!

Here's the link to the video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-DXzX8CAUI