[SOLVED] Should I overclock my 1050

Solution
It's a Gigabyte 1050 and I want to get most of the performance out of it

Go for it, it's free performance. You can use programs like MSI afterburner or EVGA Precision X1 to do it. I DO NOT RECOMMEND changing the CORE VOLTAGE as it will lower your card's lifespan. Just fiddle with the Core clock speed and memory speed until it starts to feel unstable.

Start by changing core clock speed first until you find the sweet spot, then start overclocking memory speed until you find that sweet spot. Start by going increments of 50 for each. You do not need to reboot while doing so and don't worry about killing your card, it'll only die if you REALLY ramp it beyond it's limits as well as by over-volting it.
It's a Gigabyte 1050 and I want to get most of the performance out of it

Go for it, it's free performance. You can use programs like MSI afterburner or EVGA Precision X1 to do it. I DO NOT RECOMMEND changing the CORE VOLTAGE as it will lower your card's lifespan. Just fiddle with the Core clock speed and memory speed until it starts to feel unstable.

Start by changing core clock speed first until you find the sweet spot, then start overclocking memory speed until you find that sweet spot. Start by going increments of 50 for each. You do not need to reboot while doing so and don't worry about killing your card, it'll only die if you REALLY ramp it beyond it's limits as well as by over-volting it.

Solution