Question Should i use windows10 (tiny10) for an older pc dor better performance ?

Jun 10, 2023
So my pc has an amd fx 6100 as a cpu 8gb ram and a gt 1030 asus gddr5 also the mobo is old and has ddr3 memory
Im currently on windows 7 and trying to play my games as much as i can. Im competitve in rocket league game runs fine no lag but some games i used to play w no prob like genshin foe example have a lot of stutters now and i keep wondering would using something like tiny 10 and of i get rid of as much bloatware make my pc faster ? Would it run better ? And would i keep stuttering ?

USAFRet

Titan
So my pc has an amd fx 6100 as a cpu 8gb ram and a gt 1030 asus gddr5 also the mobo is old and has ddr3 memory
Im currently on windows 7 and trying to play my games as much as i can. Im competitve in rocket league game runs fine no lag but some games i used to play w no prob like genshin foe example have a lot of stutters now and i keep wondering would using something like tiny 10 and of i get rid of as much bloatware make my pc faster ? Would it run better ? And would i keep stuttering ?
The problem is probably not "Windows".

Rather the game, combined with the low specs of the PC.

Jun 10, 2023
The problem is probably not "Windows".

Rather the game, combined with the low specs of the PC.
Iknow the thing is the game ran hella smooth for such a long time and there werent any big major updates to not make.it run well.. i can play it like this yea but i just wanna enjoy it properly