shutdown on load

Mar 4, 2018
i recently upgraded my motherboard msi z720. gamer plus with 8gb ddr 4 and an i7 8700k from my old amd 8350. everything seems to work fine but as soon as i load any game and it gets past the initial screen into whatever game it is it will shut off sometimes with an error about memory sometimes nothing at all. i reinstalled all drivers and updated everything. i ran stress tests on cpu and gpu (1070) and checked my memory for errors and everything works perfectly fine. heat is not an issue everything is staying at about 50c. the games even run still behind th errors i get. im at work at the moment so unable to post exact part specifics. 630w gpu windows 10 64x. any ideas on what could be the issue?

Mar 4, 2018
So bios is up to date, PSU seems to be working fine? or at least no voltage dips or anything during load. I am so confused...Games sometimes work on very low settings sometimes but if its anything above low it will turn off as soon as it loads in? But stress tests with gpu at max i let run for hours with no problems.

TRENDING THREADS