Siemens Data Suite

G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido (More info?)

Mason Storm <mydogfacenippy@shaw.ca> wrote in
news:Xns9592888CFCB59mysnippynippyshawca@24.71.223.159:

> I'm still looking for this program. Can anyone help? Thanks.
>

Did you even do a google search ? or you just lazy and want others to do it
for you? a simple google search will find i for you.

but just in case you are to busy go here

http://www.siemens-mobile.com/cds/frontdoor/0,2241,hq_en_0_21774
_rArNrNrNrN,00.html


----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups
---= East/West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =---
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido (More info?)

just me <SOME@SOME.NET> wrote in alt.cellular.fido:

> Did you even do a google search ? or you just lazy and want others to
> do it for you? a simple google search will find i for you.
>
> but just in case you are to busy go here
>
> http://www.siemens-mobile.com/cds/frontdoor/0,2241,hq_en_0_21774
> _rArNrNrNrN,00.html

Well, jackass, yes I did search for it. Searched alot and someone did lead
me in the right direction for the MPM. I even found the strength to click
on the icon to install it myself. Phew, wore me right out.

If your going to insult someone, at least have the balls to offer a valid
email address instead of hiding under mommies skirt.

--
Mason Storm

-----------------------------
Remove "dogface" to reply privately in email.
-----------------------------
http://ciudad.latinol.com//boinks/booters.html
-----------------------------
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido (More info?)

Mason Storm <mydogfacenippy@shaw.ca> wrote in
news:Xns9593E85AA943mysnippynippyshawca@24.71.223.159:

> just me <SOME@SOME.NET> wrote in alt.cellular.fido:
>
>> Did you even do a google search ? or you just lazy and want others to
>> do it for you? a simple google search will find i for you.
>>
>> but just in case you are to busy go here
>>
>> http://www.siemens-mobile.com/cds/frontdoor/0,2241,hq_en_0_21774
>> _rArNrNrNrN,00.html
>
> Well, jackass, yes I did search for it. Searched alot and someone did
> lead me in the right direction for the MPM. I even found the strength
> to click on the icon to install it myself. Phew, wore me right out.
>
> If your going to insult someone, at least have the balls to offer a
> valid email address instead of hiding under mommies skirt.
>

You searched? yah right.
what does my email address got to do with this post ? you asked for
something i gave you an answer, by the way you are welcome, better learn
how to do searches with replies like these you will get alot of help


----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups
---= East/West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =---
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido (More info?)

Nokia - Check out http://ww.ezbuy.co.za


"just me" <SOME@SOME.NET> wrote in message
news:Xns9593C4922A4D6somenetnet@216.65.98.75...
> Mason Storm <mydogfacenippy@shaw.ca> wrote in
> news:Xns9592888CFCB59mysnippynippyshawca@24.71.223.159:
>
>> I'm still looking for this program. Can anyone help? Thanks.
>>
>
> Did you even do a google search ? or you just lazy and want others to do
> it
> for you? a simple google search will find i for you.
>
> but just in case you are to busy go here
>
> http://www.siemens-mobile.com/cds/frontdoor/0,2241,hq_en_0_21774
> _rArNrNrNrN,00.html
>
>
> ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet
> News==----
> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000
> Newsgroups
> ---= East/West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =---
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS