Page 50 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarco

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2011
I am thinking with this rig and a mild overclock, I should be able to hit 90+ frames on Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

KenZen2B

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2009
A while back I asked if it was possible to add video article to your news coverage. I have seen a few, but mostly it is just print articles.

I am now asking for 360 videos of products that articles are written about. Pictures are good until you want to see something that is not in them, like screw holes or vents.

I would also ask for commits about any difficulties you experienced while installing the product.

scuba dave

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2009
I would definitely like to win this. I think it would be a fantastic way to get my son into the PC Enthusiast hobby.. Currently I've only got my Rig which is cool.. But how can he use it, get familiar, etc etc.. When I'm on mine :p

jgiron

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008
I would if I could but since I can't I won't - my witty comment

If I win this, I will use my powers and influence to rid th world of bad Apples.

mrmessma

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2008
Am I the only one that believes more should be spent on a graphics card than a cpu and it's cooling system. You have this magnificent cpu and liquid cooling only to bottleneck it with a GTX460, at least make it a 560 or a 6870. However, that's Cyberpower, not Tom's who is awesome as always.

jgiron

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008
[citation][nom]mrmessma[/nom]Am I the only one that believes more should be spent on a graphics card than a cpu and it's cooling system. You have this magnificent cpu and liquid cooling only to bottleneck it with a GTX460, at least make it a 560 or a 6870. However, that's Cyberpower, not Tom's who is awesome as always.[/citation]

You do have a point that there are better video cards out there but the 460 will play any game out there at medium to high settings. I would be very happy to have this video card. Then in less than a year you can sell this video card and some of your own cash to get a better one.

GreaseMonkey_62

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2009
To be or not to be...the envy of every gamer at the next LAN party
Come forth Tom's Hardware and deny not my heart's one true desire
If to covet is a sin, then I'm a sinner 10 times over for the Viper System
Cyberpower PC does make my heart flutter and hands tremble at the
Thought of the most unstoppable gaming power as I kill every zombie
WoW raids and sniper kills hear my roar

Status
Not open for further replies.