SilverStone’s New Cases with Front-Panel USB 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ares1214

Splendid
I...cant...believe...they...are selling a trash can with fans as a case. It might be modern, it might be aesthetically pleasing to those who paint their houses with cow manure, but I would never buy that case. Why cant they just be normal for once! :p

thrust2night

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2007

To be honest my trash can actually looks much better than this case. I wouldn't even use this pos as a trash can.

11796pcs

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2011
I like it, but having the outputs for the graphics card at the top seems like a bad idea, and the front could be better. I think one of the best cases out right now is the Antec Three Hundred Illusion- it's cheap, has good airflow and looks really cool.

"A pre-production design was also on display that’s designed to make your PC integrate better with office furniture." The whole point of a case (or at least a gaming case, which apears to be the target audience of this case)is to not stand out- to be bold- Silverstone seems to be doing the exact opposite.

d_kuhn

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2002
I can see some potential thermo benefits to top exhaust (heat rises) especially for the gpu, but having the power supply on the bottom is only a good idea if it's airflow is completely blocked off from the rest of the case..,. otherwise it just pumps heat into the memory/cpu area.

Silverstone makes good cases in general (some of the best... though they're expensive), not sure if this one is such a great idea.

cornwolf

Distinguished
May 3, 2012
Does anyone know where I can pick one of these cables from? I have just brought an Antec 302 and i need one of these adapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.