Question Simple Wallpaper Question

BushiCowboy

Reputable
Oct 3, 2016
I think.

I use a collection of classic official game wallpapers as my desktop wallpaper slideshow. You know, the type that video game companies used to put out all the time in the 90s and 2000s. (Gog.com is great for this)

I use my OneDrive folder to store these wallpapers so I can have them on all of my computers. But the settings page doesn't keep the settings for more than like a day or so. Instead, it defaults to "DesktopBaackground" which is some folder I haven't been able to find yet. I have tried storing my wallpapers right on my desktop - off of OneDrive- and had the same problem with the settings defaulting back to this DesktopBackground folder.

The wallpapers stored in this mysterious DesktopBackground folder are the same wallpapers stored in my main wallpaper folder, but there's at most 10 wallpapers in there. This results in the same 10 wallpapers constantly showing.

So, my question is where can I find this DesktopBackground folder in Windows 10? A google search and using the search function on my PC didn't find this folder. I was thinking that storing my wallpapers in this folder might be the best solution.

Screenshot:

3254979-untitled.png

Last edited: