[SOLVED] Skips BIOS

ToniMalrs

Prominent
Mar 18, 2021
No bios screen at all, if I spam delete, the pc won't start. Unplugged both my SSD and my HDD and bios still won't flash. This happened suddenly one day and while I did notice I thought it was just slow timing on my monitor. Please help. My PC Works well otherwise, I play CS:GO and VR completely fine.

Specs:

RTX 2070 Super OC
Ryzen 7 2700x
16 GB RAM
Samsung Evo SSD
ROG Strix B450-F Gaming

Last edited:
Solution
One trick to forcibly enter BIOS (works on laptops too) is to turn on PC, press down on like 10 keys simultaneously on your keyboard. POST will think there is something wrong with your system and usually display an error screen. "Press F1 to enter BIOS". If you don't get into BIOS, restart PC and retry.

Ralston18

Titan
Is it possible that displaying POST has been disabled?

"No bios screen at all, if I spam delete, the pc won't start " - meaning not clear.

"bios still won't flash" - instead of "flash" do you perhaps mean "display"?

More explanation needed.

Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

What is the reason for flashing BIOS - some problem or just to perhaps update? If you are indeed trying to flash BIOS.

Reactions: punkncat

mamasan2000

Distinguished
BANNED
One trick to forcibly enter BIOS (works on laptops too) is to turn on PC, press down on like 10 keys simultaneously on your keyboard. POST will think there is something wrong with your system and usually display an error screen. "Press F1 to enter BIOS". If you don't get into BIOS, restart PC and retry.

Solution

ToniMalrs

Prominent
Mar 18, 2021
Is it possible that displaying POST has been disabled?

"No bios screen at all, if I spam delete, the pc won't start " - meaning not clear.

"bios still won't flash" - instead of "flash" do you perhaps mean "display"?

More explanation needed.

Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

What is the reason for flashing BIOS - some problem or just to perhaps update? If you are indeed trying to flash BIOS.
Now that I think about it, I think BIOS just won't display, like the screen is black when BIOS opens. Very odd.