Skylake-Based System Builder Sweepstakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzatiPrime

Reputable
Nov 17, 2014
It would be nice if the PSU model was included on these builds. Also CyberPower lists a RM1000i while a CS850M is pictured.

atheus

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2010
I find it puzzling that in a fancy showcase such as this that several boutiques chose to show systems with DDR4-2133 memory when the modest difference in price for a DDR4-3000+ is obviously not a major concern for the build ($3k-7.5k). To me that's like showcasing a Lamborghini Aventador with Chinese Geostar tires rated "N" for up to 87 MPH. You can't even time travel with those tires!

beshonk

Distinguished
May 26, 2011
I really love the falcon northwest system design, second would be the ava direct for the awesome glowy hard piped water cooling and third would be the origin PC, great shape.

Obviously these build are overkill, but there are things about them all that I liked. Hard to pick just three, but I chose AVADirect for it's clean look(wish the Ram was faster though), Digital Storm for it's all around look, hardware, and overclock, and finally the Xotic PC entry for aesthetics(wish the SSD was larger).

AntFarmer

Reputable
Oct 12, 2015
I like 6 - 7 and 12 the most.. the other case and set ups are great looking too..
I don't overclock much.. when I do I like to stay stable when overclocked.. and
they look awesome...

WKCook

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2011
I like the Digital Storm system...Just because I like the look. Any of them would smoke my current PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.