Skype and landline phone

allytyc

Commendable
Mar 15, 2016
Hello all

After a little help.
Currently at work each computer has a phone that is/was able to connect to normal landline and also to a PC to work with Skype. The phones are Dualphone-3058.
My problem is that Skype keeps forcing you to upgrade the Skype software and it then stops the phone being able to see your Skype on PC. for the last 2 years i have been battling to stop Skype from updating. (using older version) but have come to the point where this is not possible anymore.

Now i am stuck with a device that is only usable with landline and no longer skype.

So my question is, are there any other products on the market currently that will work he same ways as i currently use or is there another alternative that i need to do now. i still need it connected to the landline so it is still part of the phone network to transfer calls etc from the businesses landline number

any advise would be great.

thank you in advance

Ally

allytyc

Commendable
Mar 15, 2016

Ok i understand this works, i have skype on my phone. But it doesn't solve the problem i am facing.

how can i have a skype call and share my pc screen etc. how can i be connected to the phone network at work.