Skype crashing on atidxx32.dll Module

Deathrun

Commendable
Apr 14, 2016
So, as the title says, everytime I try to open skype, it crashes on that a module. It says it's located under C:\windows\system32, it is not though, there is only a atidxx64.dll module.
Things I've tried:
-Re-installing Skype
-Trying older versions of skype
-Trying different GPU drivers(16.3.2/16.5.2 Crimson)
-Completely uninstalling drivers with DDU, and re-installing them

How it started:

I was talking to a friend of mine on skype, I was on my PC and he was on his phone, so he closed the call to go to his PC aswell. The moment he closed it, skype stopped responding. I tried re-opening it, but no luck. Went to the task manager, closed skype.exe, and tried relaunching it, but no luck. I then restarted my PC, and it started crashing everytime it launched. I went on the skype forums (Skype Forums Thread (you can download the DxDiag/msinfo files there))
I really don't know what else to do and as it seems, nobody else does aswell.

Thanks in advance and hopefully, I get my skype working again :)

Cheers!

PS: My systems specs are:
CPU: Intel core i5-6600k 4Ghz OC
GPU: AMD R9 380 4GB Stock OC
Mainboard: Asus Z170-P
RAM: 2x4GB DDR4 2133Mhz
HDD: 1TB 7200RPM

Starcruiser

Honorable
If the crash was caused by an error in Skype (which sounds likely) then simply uninstalling Skype wouldn't remove any leftover configuration files that could be the cause. Try completely removing Skype using Revo Uninstaller, that will remove any leftover registry entries and configs as well.

Deathrun

Commendable
Apr 14, 2016

I forgot to mention that I used Iobit Uninstaller to remove/shred the remaining registry files, so that's not it, but thanks anyway for your answer :)

Unless ofcourse Revo Uninstaller works completely different than Iobit Uninstaller, which I will then try. I don't know for sure if they're the same or not.

Deathrun

Commendable
Apr 14, 2016

I just tried it but it still crashes. Used the "Advanced" mode, which is the slowest (according to the program).
Thanks for your answer though :)