[SOLVED] Slight ghosting on VA panel ?

Nov 30, 2020
Recently I got a new 165hz monitor for my ps5. Its my first VA panel as I have a TN panel for my pc. Its AOC c27g2 it had great reviews on best buy and amazon. Since it was 100$ off in black friday I went ahead and got the monitor.

First impressions is that it has great image quality much better than my TN panel but I noticed when playing Borderlands 3 at 120fps on the ps5 that the monitor has slight ghosting and blur. After tweaking some settings I managed to reduce it a bit but its still there.

Is it normal when theres slight ghosting on a VA panel ? It looks great but the ghosting is my only complaint so far

Solution
Yes it's normal for a VA panel, in a lower priced monitor (the great gaming monitors are in the $300+ range for them to be almost perfect, depending on size and resolution).

Just do a web search for VA panel ghosting you will find a bunch of stuff to read.
Yes it's normal for a VA panel, in a lower priced monitor (the great gaming monitors are in the $300+ range for them to be almost perfect, depending on size and resolution).

Just do a web search for VA panel ghosting you will find a bunch of stuff to read.

Solution