Question Slow buffering speeds on kodi

mrmat1221

Prominent
Jul 16, 2019
First off my internet speed is fine, ranges from 50mps to 150mps (xfinity). Ive tried multiple ethernet cables, no difference. Recently I tried the expressvpn trial, the buffering was reduced but not by much. I’m using the Nvidia shield. I am try to stream movies from Exodus, Neptune Rising, Tempest, and others. Then problem is the movie won’t play consistently, it buffers and will crash. What can I do to stop this? I know I could do something with cashe and ram. But I think it’s a internet problems.

mrmat1221

Prominent
Jul 16, 2019
Might want to take a look at the wireless router that handles your devices connectivity and see if there are any firmware updates pending.
It’s a xfinity router and I think it is up to date. Not sure how to check for updates but was told power cycling updates it. I’ve done that about 5 times this week.

mrmat1221

Prominent
Jul 16, 2019
stick with 1 thread
First off my internet speed is fine, ranges from 50mps to 150mps (xfinity). Ive tried multiple ethernet cables, no difference. Recently I tried the expressvpn trial, the buffering was reduced but not by much. I’m using the Nvidia shield. I am try to stream movies from Exodus, Neptune Rising, Tempest, and others. Then problem is the movie won’t play consistently, it buffers and will crash. What can I do to stop this? I know I could do something with cashe and ram. But I think it’s a internet problems.