[SOLVED] Slow connection using Ethernet and Wi-Fi

Dec 14, 2021
I am having a problem with one my of PC's internet connection. I have 600 Mbps internet, and I am only getting 20-40 Mbps using both ethernet and Wi-Fi. Drivers for the network card is updated, I have updated the LAN and chipset drivers for the motherboard.
I have no problem with internet speed over Wi-Fi on my phone or any other device I have. Done all the basics, restarting computer and modem, all cables are properly connected. Have not updated the motherboards BIOS or windows 10 BIOS but I haven't in over a year and this problem has occurred recently and my other computer works just fine without the updated BIOS.
Specs:
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x 8-core
BIOS ver: American megatrends 1.00
motherboard: MAG B550M Mortar (MS-7c94)

Solution
I am having a problem with one my of PC's internet connection. I have 600 Mbps internet, and I am only getting 20-40 Mbps using both ethernet and Wi-Fi. Drivers for the network card is updated, I have updated the LAN and chipset drivers for the motherboard.
I have no problem with internet speed over Wi-Fi on my phone or any other device I have. Done all the basics, restarting computer and modem, all cables are properly connected. Have not updated the motherboards BIOS or windows 10 BIOS but I haven't in over a year and this problem has occurred recently and my other computer works just fine without the updated BIOS.
Specs:
motherboard: MAG B550M Mortar...
Dec 14, 2021
Specs:
motherboard: MAG B550M Mortar (MS-7c94)

run cmd as admin and hit enter after each command:

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /renew

netsh int ip reset

netsh winsock reset

in that order, should sort out anything aside from hardware issues.

Solution