[SOLVED] Slow downloading speeds on some websites.

Aug 17, 2019
Sorry if this is the wrong forum, not sure where to post.

Quick question, I have around 970mb download speeds on speedtest.net. Most of the time, things download in a blink of an eye. but with some websites, files download around as little as >100kb/s. Is there anything I can do to combat this, or is it purely the fault of the website and I'm forced to deal with the sluggish speeds? Thanks!

Solution

Quick question, I have around 970mb download speeds on speedtest.net. Most of the time, things download in a blink of an eye. but with some websites, files download around as little as >100kb/s. Is there anything I can do to combat this, or is it purely the fault of the website and I'm forced to deal with the sluggish speeds? Thanks!
There is probably nothing you can do. If major sites like microsoft download quick, then your limitation is the upload speed at the other end.

kanewolf

Titan

There is probably nothing you can do. If major sites like microsoft download quick, then your limitation is the upload speed at the other end.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS