Slow Internet Connection sometime limited access

aizuddin1710

Honorable
Aug 16, 2013
Okay previously I used a laptop in my college and the wifi working just fine. Since I've been doing a lot of video editing, I brought my desktop. However, I experience slow internet connection using my college wifi. Now, my phone, ipad and previous laptop all don't have this problem. So, I thought hey maybe I need to upgrade my wifi card and bought TP-Link N900 (previous one was N28505) yet the result is still the same. The network security is WPA2-Enterprise, the router just outside my room, I place my desktop at the same place as my laptop. Anybody have any idea what went wrong? Desktop running windows 7

Seankay

Respectable
Jul 20, 2016
Is it possible for you to check it on another network? May be a wifi dongle or something? It will confirm whether the problem is with your system or the network!
Also check the firewall and anti malware which might be causing the issue!

aizuddin1710

Honorable
Aug 16, 2013

Okay my friend set up a connectify connection and I tried it work just fine. We live in the same room (he literally beside me), fairly small room. Now, I notice that my wifi change from 4 bar to 2 bar abruptly, like it confuse or something. I really have no idea what's going on.