[SOLVED] small case for microATX

CPU benchmark

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2015
I want the smallest computer case to fit with my microATX motherboard in a way that I can also include my video card. Some cases are very thin and have problem with video cards and also require bizarre small PSUs (with low power which is not enough for video cards), like HP Slimline.

Solution
What is driving the requirement for "I want the smallest computer case"?

I quite understand that you would not want some tower case but going small has trade-offs.

Space availability being one of those trade-offs. Cooling/air flows, room to work, route cables, add components being other considerations.

The power requirements (PSU) for the video card may indeed be in opposition with the room for the PSU.

What will the end computer be used for? What are the priorities you are working with?

Ralston18

Titan
What is driving the requirement for "I want the smallest computer case"?

I quite understand that you would not want some tower case but going small has trade-offs.

Space availability being one of those trade-offs. Cooling/air flows, room to work, route cables, add components being other considerations.

The power requirements (PSU) for the video card may indeed be in opposition with the room for the PSU.

What will the end computer be used for? What are the priorities you are working with?

Solution