Small screen for temps?

maxence822

Reputable
Nov 20, 2014
Hello everyone!
Is there such a thing as a small screen that I can set up next to my big one just to check my temps? I was thinking maybe 10 inches maximum? And I do not really want to spend more than 50-60 dollars. I have done some research and it does not seem to exist, thanks!

Solution
There are devices that you can install in your PC in the 5.25" bays.

However, why bother doing this at all? You should be able to setup fan control software (usually from motherboard site) which aside from controlling supported fans can also WARN YOU if overheating happens.

Once you are happy that your PC won't overheat I highly doubt you want to stare at a screen all the time that monitors statistics.
There are devices that you can install in your PC in the 5.25" bays.

However, why bother doing this at all? You should be able to setup fan control software (usually from motherboard site) which aside from controlling supported fans can also WARN YOU if overheating happens.

Once you are happy that your PC won't overheat I highly doubt you want to stare at a screen all the time that monitors statistics.

Solution

maxence822

Reputable
Nov 20, 2014
True true well I am pretty happy right now my gpu does not go over 60 C on Unigine heaven full ultra 1080p with tesselation and AA and stuff. So ya I guess I do not need to worry about all that. Thanks!