Question Small stuttering in games (Video)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jan 10, 2021
Hello everyone!
I have small stuttering happening in my games for a while now...i dont know what can i do to fix this

my spec:
i5 8600k 4.7ghz
Rx Vega 56 Nitro+ OC'd
16 GB Ram DDR4 on 3200mhz (XMP on bios)
EVGA 650GQ

i recorded it happening on Detroit Become Human with my phone to show you guys what really happens...
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7w8S4t974E&feature=youtu.be

You can see it happening the first time in 00:09 seconds and the second one in 00:12 seconds.
Any ideas on why this happens?

Jan 10, 2021
the weird thing is that the stutter always happen in the same places of the game
in Detroit BH i walk in a exactly spot, it happens. then i go back, and walk again in the same spot, happens again.
so damn weird...
in Ori at least it happens only one time at a spot. if i walk on that spot again it doesnt happen anymore, only if i close and reopen the game

Jul 30, 2020
I know my stutters just came back and I have a 3080, 10700k and 4266mhz cl17 ram... Using msi z490 ace and 1tb Samsung and 1tb sabrent ssd... PC gaming is literally a waste of money, better off with a ps5. There are few games which run smooth enough no matter how much you spend. One time you boot it runs ok, then stutters, then ok. It's an absolute joke. Ask for support and you get the same generic advice all the time that never works.

Reactions: xubeiga