[SOLVED] so either fun or bad thing i want to do

spicelol

Reputable
BANNED
Aug 12, 2019
Title says it :
i currently have : SSD (Kingston SA400S37 120GB)
and HDD (Toshiba idk cant find info or app for it to see )
and i have Windows 10 Enterprise on SSD
and HDD currently empty because i deleted everything (before deleting there was games and videos )

so i want to do either fun or either bad thing
and what i want : i want to install windows 10 pro 64bit on my hdd
and keep windows 10 enterprise on my ssd

How im going to do that :
  1. I deleted all file one by one ( cause couldnt find an app to do safe wipe )
  2. i will turn off my pc
  3. disconnect my ssd and keep my empty hdd
  4. i will plug in my usb where Windows Installation tool is instaled (the one from their site )
  5. i will turn on my pc and i think it will boot into usb since the hdd is empty
  6. i think i will be able to install windows 10 pro inside it (of course without license )

my questions :
  1. How will i be able to wipe my hdd after this if it will succed and if it wont succed and then plug in my ssd and use the windows 10 enterprise and use the hdd for installing games
  2. is it possible to do that?

Since this is for short time i WILL want to UNISTALL windows from HDD and then keep using it as storage for games

Solution
Title says it :
and HDD currently empty because i deleted everything (before deleting there was games and videos )

2. i will turn off my pc
  4. i will plug in my usb where Windows Installation tool is instaled (the one from their site )
  5. i will turn on my pc and i think it will boot...
Title says it :

2. i will turn off my pc
  5. i will turn on my pc and i think it will boot into usb since the hdd is empty
  6. i think i will be able to install windows 10 pro inside it (of course without license )
my questions :
  1. How will i be able to wipe my hdd after this if it will succed and if it wont succed and then plug in my ssd and use the windows 10 enterprise and use the hdd for installing games
  2. is it possible to do that?
Since this is for short time i WILL want to UNISTALL windows from HDD and then keep using it as storage for games

If you want a second setup of Windows on that second drive for some reason, you don't need to delete any files.
Disconnect SSD, run the Windows setup media, select the disk during setup and delete all partitions on it, that will delete all files off it. Finish setup.

To wipe the disk again if you want, boot off the original SSD and then just format the second drive or delete partitions from it using Disk Manager or Diskpart utility.

Solution