[SOLVED] So I switched motherboards and my system POSTs, but am I celebrating too soon?...

Solution
Nope, the next to last trace on the B side of all cards that I have seen is slightly shorter on the front side than the others, while other side is same length.
Look on the other side at the first pin (nearest the back mount). That should also be shorter.
The reason for PRSNT1# (the 1A side connector and PRSNT2# (the 81 B side that you have pictured) pins must be slightly shorter than the rest, to ensure that a hot-plugged card is fully inserted.

Perhaps just the photo effect, but it looks like plastic coating over the whole connector?

RealBeast

Titan
Nope, the next to last trace on the B side of all cards that I have seen is slightly shorter on the front side than the others, while other side is same length.
Look on the other side at the first pin (nearest the back mount). That should also be shorter.
The reason for PRSNT1# (the 1A side connector and PRSNT2# (the 81 B side that you have pictured) pins must be slightly shorter than the rest, to ensure that a hot-plugged card is fully inserted.

Perhaps just the photo effect, but it looks like plastic coating over the whole connector?

Solution