[SOLVED] So I was installing a m.2 ssd and I realize that I tighten the screw way too much so I went back and un screw it a little

Aug 20, 2020
I installed a m.2 ssd and after I installed it I realize that I over tighten the screw a little so I went back and un screw it with half a turn back so I know I did not over tighten

can screwing down a m.2 ssd all the way damage it but I realize that I did screw it down too much and went back and unscrew it with a half turn back am I good to go like did I cause any damage from screwing it down too much at the start but I unscrew it with half a turn after I realize I did screw it down too much

Solution
I installed a m.2 ssd and after I installed it I realize that I over tighten the screw a little so I went back and un screw it with half a turn back so I know I did not over tighten

can screwing down a m.2 ssd all the way damage it but I realize that I did screw it down too much and went back and unscrew it with a half turn back am I good to go like did I cause any damage from screwing it down too much at the start but I unscrew it with half a turn after I realize I did screw it down too much

Hopefully you did not screw it so much to destroy the screw socket or the PCB of the drive.
Test the drive and see if it works properly!
If it does, then everything’s fine.

Endre

Reputable

Hopefully you did not screw it so much to destroy the screw socket or the PCB of the drive.
Test the drive and see if it works properly!
If it does, then everything’s fine.

Solution