Question So is one finger scrolling gone ?

Nov 17, 2021
So I bought a brand new piece of garbage HP laptop. And on this piece of trash, there is no freaking option for one finger scrolling! Oh sure, they have two finger scrolling! Oh sure you can uncheck two finger scrolling! But there is no freaking option for one finger scorlling! None! And what is more odd, I went online to find out if Windows got rid of this and there is no article or any information about it in the small research that I did so far. And there are a few other people who wrote about this on forums, but no one has a solution.

I have been buying labotps for a long time. I remmebemr once I had this problem with some piece of garbage lenovo, and I assumed it was lenovo, or it was some problem with that labeotp then. But I never had this problem again with any other freaking labotp. Uusally either it was already set on two finger scrolling, or it was not, and I would just change the setting in Symaptics, or wherever the mouse settings were. But not on this labtop. No. There is no option then! And you knwo what else is strange? THere is no sympatics thing either!

What gives did they get rid of one finger scrolling? Did they get rid of symnatpics? Thank you. And Windows is another big company that does not do a good job in making things consumer friendly seriouly .

An
ddsf

Nov 17, 2021
i've always hated the onboard scroll features on all of my laptops.
just keep a nice mouse with it and be much better off.

and it's not Windows that has caused this issue.
it is the laptop manufacturer/developer.
still works fine on my Lenovo with Windows 10 & 11.
So just to make sure are you saying that some labtops still have one finger scrolling and that it should work on windows 10 and 11?............if so................I dont get something............I have bought lots of hp labtops..........and they always have one finger scrolling then............but then on this one that I bought there is no option then.............why would it be like that?...........and when you buy a labop how do you know if it will have one finger scroling then?