Question Socket479 cpu changed

Feb 26, 2023
Can anyone can help me? I have historicaly old laptop asus a3000 with socket 479. It came with winXP 1.6 Ghz cpu. I changed my cpu to PM 770 cpu. I even couldn't install win7 or win10 on it without. I put my hdd in other pc installed win10 on it. When i put back my hdd in old laptop there was almost all devices duplicated in device manager. I configured my bios, disabled modem, ir interface, and cardbus inferface. Updated drivers. Almost everything was ok excluding:
Display adapter->Intel(R) 82852/82855 GM/GME Graphic controller-1
Batteries->ACPI Complilant Control Method Battery

I already tried to install Intel(R) 82852/82855 drivers but nothing helps.

Any recommendations?

Lutfij

Titan
You might want to forget about installing any OS that's past Windows 7 since the laptop doesn't meet the system requirements for Windows 10. To also add, you install the OS on the device you intend to work with, not on another system and then transplant it onto the platform you intend to work on.

Feb 26, 2023
The reason i installed it on another laptop was - each time i tried to install a win10 i got an error "The system seems to lack either network cards or network drivers".

One more thing - i put an ssd to ide hdd to my old pc. Maybe that's the problem?