SOE Launches New EverQuest II Expansion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silmarunya

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
[citation][nom]ColMirage[/nom]Yay. Another Everquest expansion. *shrug*I wish Planetside received at least 10% of the attention they give Everquest.[/citation]

Yes, because Everquest I (first ever 3D mmo) and Everquest II (one of the longest running mmo's and the inspirer of it's inferior competitor WoW and subsequently most modern mmo's like LOTRO as well) is vastly less interesting than a minor game with very little influence on the gaming world...

trinix

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2007
lol, UO is one of the longest running MMO's, followed by EQ, EQ2 is pretty new as it was released at almost the same time as WoW.

sceen311

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2008
actually WoW and EQ2 were release during the same month.

And yes I am suprised this is only the 6th expansion in 6years, I thought EQ games got a new expansion Quarterly.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
Wow, EQ is still alive and kicking enough to bother with an expansion? I didn't know that.

I hate MMO's. I'll just stick to normal good ole' powdered white cocaine, thank you.

trinix

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2007
This is EQ2, but EQ is still around and I think they still are releasing expansions too. UO is still around too, a bit older, but I'm really not sure about their expansions.

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
[citation][nom]Silmarunya[/nom]Yes, because Everquest I (first ever 3D mmo) and Everquest II (one of the longest running mmo's and the inspirer of it's inferior competitor WoW and subsequently most modern mmo's like LOTRO as well) is vastly less interesting than a minor game with very little influence on the gaming world...[/citation]
Actually, the first MMO (as we know them today) was Ultima Online. Also, calling other games "inferior" shows your obvious biased fanboïsm for EQ, rending your comments worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.