Question Soft bricked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

isaac4643

Reputable
Dec 3, 2016
hello my father purchased a unknown chinese tablet called the uno tab from Synrgic 16gb it has 2gb of ram and ran android 4.4.2 it runs a atom Z3735F its a terrible tablet i know but recently my father said its been bricked, i wanted to go into its bootloader fastboot etc to figure if i can do anything, but to no avail i cant find anything, its stuck on a boot loop power+volume down is still a boot loop, power+volume up powers down the tablet, and it just doesnt seem like theres a way to enter recoverymode, but then i realised its a atom processor, is there another method into getting into recovery mode? or is there a way to enter its bios like a laptop, (ive tried hooking it up to a usb keyboard via micro5pin adaptor and spamming del and f2 i would love any information on how to fix this, thank you

does it have a reset hole?
use a paper clip

after that, press volume + and power on button, release the power button after powering on, don´t release the volume+ buttone
remove the battery, press the power button for at least 20 seconds, reassemble and try again

isaac4643

Reputable
Dec 3, 2016
sadly there doesnt seem to be a reset button, maybe its on the mobo if i rip it open but there doesnt to be much info on the net to risk opening this thing (yes i did try pressing a USIM card clip to press the mic hole, no clicking or any feed back which i button should have

Spaceghaze

Reputable
Oct 17, 2019
Never had Android tablet with x86 CPU, but have you tried connecting a keyboard, and trying <DEL> or <F2> or whatwver?
I guess he has not done that.

And i guess you guys did not read his post.

hello my father purchased a unknown chinese tablet called the uno tab from Synrgic 16gb it has 2gb of ram and ran android 4.4.2 it runs a atom Z3735F its a terrible tablet i know but recently my father said its been bricked, i wanted to go into its bootloader fastboot etc to figure if i can do anything, but to no avail i cant find anything, its stuck on a boot loop power+volume down is still a boot loop, power+volume up powers down the tablet, and it just doesnt seem like theres a way to enter recoverymode, but then i realised its a atom processor, is there another method into getting into recovery mode? or is there a way to enter its bios like a laptop, (ive tried hooking it up to a usb keyboard via micro5pin adaptor and spamming del and f2 i would love any information on how to fix this, thank you

Is it in any way recognized if you connect it to a computer?

Is there any other physical buttons on the tablet? (hard to see from the few pictures that google could cough up)

Seems like the battery is not removable?

I would try to let it bootloop until the battery is empty then put it in a proper charger and try again. Though preferably you would want the battery to be really empty. I'm not sure if trying to turn it on several times or just holding in the power button for some time after the battery dies would contribute to really empty it of its charge.

Helped me once. Had a phone bootlooping. Nothing helped. Emptied the battery then left it in a drawer for some months. Put it on charge after that and it was up an running again.

Status
Not open for further replies.