[SOLVED] software for monitoring temps

AlexTheFern

Notable
Jan 21, 2021
i need some recommendations for any software for that can check temps for cpu, gpu, ssd, etc. I use hwmonitor sometimes, but its a little bit hard to read.

Solution
did you look at this?

you can add icons to toolbar or charts to track certain temps using HWINFO, probably integrate it into apps that show temps on desktop - I am a simple person, I just do the easy things.

i used tips in the video so i can see cpu, gpu & hdd temps at all times in system tray

Colif

Win 11 Master
did you look at this?

you can add icons to toolbar or charts to track certain temps using HWINFO, probably integrate it into apps that show temps on desktop - I am a simple person, I just do the easy things.

i used tips in the video so i can see cpu, gpu & hdd temps at all times in system tray

Solution

Colif

Win 11 Master
it should have an entire section for the gpu
XY2znH1.jpg

but I assume PCIEX16_1 would be the gpu if it doesn't show anywhere else. that is going to be a sensor on the motherboard , now that i look at mine.

Colif

Win 11 Master
GPU section at bottom of all the sensors, scroll down more. show me a screenshot
you are looking in the motherboard sensors area
labels vary
uZdnOz7.jpg

My CPU Fan is actually a water pump, i am not running CPU fan at that speed or I would hear it :)

Last edited: