Software Predicts Fate Of Death Row Inmates

Status
Not open for further replies.

ubers99

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2008
i can predict which inmates will be executed more accurately that that program can. I predict none will be executed. If only 53 out of a possible 3228 were executed, i am %98.35 correct.

ntkeith

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2008
Actually, you predicted which inmates will not be executed. Big difference. Like I can give you lottery numbers that won't win, wanna bet me?

nachowarrior

Distinguished
May 28, 2007
serious implications all right... our justice system is seriously flawed, i'm still not sure why a massive reform hasn't been forced by the public because of stupid cases that actually pass... eg: guy robs house, slips and falls on kids toys in said house, guy/robber sues, guy/robber wins.

need i say more? If that was me, i'd have shot the piece of crap before he could get up off the ground... can't sue someone if you don't have a face left.

vagetaqtd

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2008
I'm all for the death penalty. All of them deserve it. We should kill them quicker to save tax dollars. Forget lethal injections, gunshot to the back of the head. Easy, quick, and cheap.

Aurora18

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2008
the death penalty is the only way to instill fear and keep the majority in line although public lashings might work as well

Status
Not open for further replies.