Solid state drive SSD

FiX3R

Commendable
Nov 29, 2016
Hi
I want to buy a new ssd
Capacity Between 120-256GB
Price is important ( performance per dollar )
Brands : liteon - Kingston - Samsung
kingston and liteon is good or bad ?
Kingston and liteon seems Have Good products with good speed
Between 500-550MB/s
Its similar to Samsung Evo850
But Kingston and liteon is cheaper than Samsung
Is this means Samsung is better and liteon and Kingston is poor qualit?!
What is difference?!
I want cheap ssd with verygood performance like evo850
What do you think?!
I don't want repent of my Buying
And another question is M.2 or Sata3
Sorry for my English :(
Pc :
i7 6700K
GSKILL Trident Z 8x2 3000mhz cl15
Gtx 1060 6gb msi gaming x
Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7
Hdd Toshiba 3TB 7200rpm+WD 1TB 5400rpm
Thanks for your replies :X

Solution
they will all list the same top speed (laboratory tests) as any SSD can max out the SATA III port. So the real difference is if an SSD can actually maintain that speed (real world) or if that's nothing more than a temporary burst of speed and its real average speed is lower.

As far as I can tell Liteon isn't really sold in the US, other than as OEM parts. Which is a pretty good indicator that they aren't that good in terms of performance and are all about being as cheap as possible.

Kingston is sold in the US and I found this review. The previous version Samsung EVO 840 is included in the comparisons. Kingston has changed what parts they use in their SSDs several times. So depending on what version you are looking at can change a...
Samsung is the current King of SSD they offer both the highest performing models and the best price to performance models. However it should be noted that it's hard for a regular user to actually tell the difference between SSDs once they hit a certain speed (save for some special cases) so going with a cheaper and slower model from another vendor is not as bad as it sounds.

What country are you buying from?

FiX3R

Commendable
Nov 29, 2016
In our country all of them is expensive
For example gtx 1060 world price is 249$
But in our country => GTX 1060 = 400$ !
Kingston and liteon price is more suitable in our country
For example
Liteon ph4-Ce120GB =50$
Kingston hyper x fury 120GB = 53$
Samsung Evo 850 120GB= 88$
Liteon ph4-ce240GB =75$
240GB liteon is cheaper than 120GB Samsung !
But speed is similar ! This is fake speed or in real work have lower speed ?
All of them have similar SPEED in specifications

they will all list the same top speed (laboratory tests) as any SSD can max out the SATA III port. So the real difference is if an SSD can actually maintain that speed (real world) or if that's nothing more than a temporary burst of speed and its real average speed is lower.

As far as I can tell Liteon isn't really sold in the US, other than as OEM parts. Which is a pretty good indicator that they aren't that good in terms of performance and are all about being as cheap as possible.

Kingston is sold in the US and I found this review. The previous version Samsung EVO 840 is included in the comparisons. Kingston has changed what parts they use in their SSDs several times. So depending on what version you are looking at can change a lot about its quality. http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardware-canucks-reviews/66963-kingston-hyperx-fury-240gb-ssd-review.html

Any SSD will be better than a traditional HDD. Since I can't find anything about Liteon I'm really warry about using it. But since your other choices are 120 GB is does make it tempting. As it stands 120 GB is really only good for the OS and maybe one large, often used program.

If you just want to avoid the risk of buying a low tier part that is maybe going to crap out on you at some point then I would recommended going with the Samsung.

Solution