Question some problem with gpu

Oct 10, 2021
my graphics card is not working fine I can't play any games for example if I play CSGO and when the loading of a map is finished my PC turns off while my PC's lights are on and my keyboard and mouse lights are on and there is no display on the screen. I deleted the drivers of my Graphics card and it worked perfectly fine but I want my GPU to play games but it isn't working. I have also tried AMD's different drivers but it's still not working. My Graphics card in AMD RX570

Oct 10, 2021
i also have a (constant white light) light on my GPU 8pin connector when I sometimes open it and when I'm installing a driver it just turns off or doesn't. And if I launch csgo it gives 30 fps like the graphics card isn't even working. please reply in English because I'm a noob at PC stuff. I can't download any driver

Oct 13, 2021
i also have a (constant white light) light on my GPU 8pin connector when I sometimes open it and when I'm installing a driver it just turns off or doesn't. And if I launch csgo it gives 30 fps like the graphics card isn't even working. please reply in English because I'm a noob at PC stuff. I can't download any driver
Is this white light physically on the GPU itself or is it on the motherboard as the VGA troubleshooting light? Could be power pin connector problem. What happened to cause this problem?

Oct 10, 2021
It's on the guys 8pin connecter. I really don't know what caused it because one month ago,when I woke up in the morning I started the PC and it caused issues like the games weren't working and after sometime I thought it was the faulty drivers but when I reinstalled them my PC shut down and now most of the time I start it, it shows a white light on my 8pin con

Oct 13, 2021
It's on the guys 8pin connecter
Try going to a local shop or a friend's house who has a volt meter and check if the 8 Pin connector is stable and holding at 12

Also, try a different cord, make sure it's a PCIe cable. It is almost certainly a power supply problem, so just try these things.