Some Questions / Comments about Asus / Intel

I'm going to build a computer for someone, but before I do so, I'd like to be
clear on a few things.

- what's on the horizon for Intel? I've heard something new (or just faster)
will be released in November? What, exactly? Would it be better to wait until
November for whatever's coming?

- I'm considering the Asus P5AD2 Premium motherboard. (LGA 775) How upgradeable
would this motherboard be, in terms of processor speed? Could it be fitted with
a 4+ GHz Intel processor down the line?

- Are their advantages to ordering a LGA 775 processor, as opposed to Socket
478? (I can't see any..)

Thanks..

I'll rephrase the question.

When's Asus expected to release their 925XE motherboard? (1066Mhz bus speed)