Question Somehow my performance down real bad... Help please

Zyarc

Prominent
Jul 17, 2021
For example, my laptop got low fps even though a lower spec laptop has higher frame rate

As was said...what are the system specs.
Those temps seem a little hot.
86 on a GPU seems bit hot to me...82 on a CPU seems a bit hot as well...not a lot...but it might be enough.
I might try and blow out the fan and ductwork and look for anything obvious with the airflow as a first step and see what that gets me.

Zyarc

Prominent
Jul 17, 2021
Need details of the laptop, full specs, and exactly what FPS at what settings in what game(s) and what and how you are comparing it to? There is no way to check anything without knowing what you are running.
here an example
my laptop (lenovo ideapad 3 slim)
ram 8gb
mx330
i5 10th gen
compared to asus laptop
ram 4gb
i3 10th gen

playing valorant with same setting, i got 40 and some drop
and the asus laptop got 60

Zyarc

Prominent
Jul 17, 2021
As was said...what are the system specs.
Those temps seem a little hot.
86 on a GPU seems bit hot to me...82 on a CPU seems a bit hot as well...not a lot...but it might be enough.
I might try and blow out the fan and ductwork and look for anything obvious with the airflow as a first step and see what that gets me.
fan and ductwork?
so i have to disassemble the laptop?

fan and ductwork?
so i have to disassemble the laptop?
I'm not sure how easy that is or what kind of environment you are using your machine in....but I've seen laptops get clogged up with different things if they're in a dirty environment.
Another thing you could try....is getting a laptop cooling pad....or just try and find somewhere really cool to run the laptop and if the problem goes away you know you have a temp issue.