[SOLVED] Something happened to my laptop screen

Oct 17, 2019
Hi, so this showed up on my laptop recently and my laptop is fairly new like 2 weeks old, so i really dont know what happened.

Also it started to make internal cricket/chipping noises but i think thats unrelated.

Do you know what is this? Dead pixels? is this fixable? Its very unoticeble with colors, but when the screen its black you can see it very well.

Here is the link of the images.

View: https://imgur.com/a/oIgIgQ8

Solution
The last thing i remember is barely hitting it with the charge cable, but it wasnt a stab lol. you think it was that or manufacturer?

If the cable did it then it is an incredibly poorly made laptop... Though i suppose the manufacturer Defect also supports that conclusion. But yes this is most likely due to a bad screen not your fault
Oct 17, 2019
If it made noises then it most likely was a short so unless you stabbed it with a knife or something it is almost certainly down to a bad soldering job or other form of bad QA on the part of the manufacturer
The last thing i remember is barely hitting it with the charge cable, but it wasnt a stab lol. you think it was that or manufacturer?

If the cable did it then it is an incredibly poorly made laptop... Though i suppose the manufacturer Defect also supports that conclusion. But yes this is most likely due to a bad screen not your fault

Reactions: Bermudas2
Solution
Oct 17, 2019
Thank you i'll call Lenovo for assisatance. btw the laptop is an Ideapad L340 Gaming in case anyone have this problem later on.