[SOLVED] Something I can't figure applies effects on my games

Jan 26, 2020
Yeah it's weird, let me explain. I recorded some gameplay to let you guys see and understand what's going on. But I saw that it doesn't show what I see on my screen. I've been trying to fix this issue for months. The problem is: Even tho I turn off the AA in every game I still see it but only if I'm moving. I literally see jagged edges disappear when I move my character (IN EVERY GAME!) so something on their own applies some effect to my games but I can't figure what it is. And the problem with that is it makes everything unbeliavably blurry. If I stand still everything looks good but when I move everything looks bad(this only happens on movement or motion sorry for my bad english) so I had to turn AA off even though I wanted to play the games with it.

Things I tried: I turned on depth of field motion blur and anti aliasing in every game but still the same issue.
I've changed my hdmi into a DP
I've changed my GPU to RTX2070 SUPER from RX480(So I even changed brands)
I've upgraded my monitor from a 1080p 75hz 1ms to 1440p 144hz 1ms both were 27 inches
I reinstalled windows(only disk C not HDD's)
I'm about to lose my mind I just can't use what I have efficiently since video image looks real bad but only in games.

I recorded some footage I looked at the grass since the grass became darker on movement and blurry but I saw that recording didn't show it.. But it shows the blur on the trees and the rocks
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mSAPjdKJdk
(look carefully to the edges you can see the blur its not that obvious in the video but it really is blurry on my screen.)

and here is another example footage from Tarkov you can see blur on the trees grass and the junk on the floor and the car on movement
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boSJXYuf7EM

Please help me I'm desperate and I don't have any problems with my eyes even my friends can see it.

Solution
I turned on depth of field motion blur and anti aliasing in every game but still the same issue.
Well you don't want to turn on ANY Motion Blur features if it bothers you. Some games have a sort of hard coded motion blur though (like Metro games), where you can only turn it to low. It IS possible however to completely disable motion blur in Metro by editing a cfg file to a value of 0, which is disabled.

If it doesn't show in the video and only while playing though, much of the blur you're seeing is no doubt either that your display does not handle motion blur well, or you aren't using the best settings for it.
I turned on depth of field motion blur and anti aliasing in every game but still the same issue.
Well you don't want to turn on ANY Motion Blur features if it bothers you. Some games have a sort of hard coded motion blur though (like Metro games), where you can only turn it to low. It IS possible however to completely disable motion blur in Metro by editing a cfg file to a value of 0, which is disabled.

If it doesn't show in the video and only while playing though, much of the blur you're seeing is no doubt either that your display does not handle motion blur well, or you aren't using the best settings for it.

Solution