Question Something Major wrong with PC. Urgent Help Needed!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jan 24, 2022
I recently upgraded my pc from E7300 to I5-3570 (Used) and H61 Mobo (New) with a new Crucial BX500 240GB SSD. It ran very smooth for few days, but, then it started crashing with: Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died Error.
I tried running everything, I could find on Internet like check disk, sfc/scannow, DISM and as last option, even, reinstalled windows 10, it ran fine for 2 days and then again Unexpected Store Exception Error. Please help me!!!!
Now, I even upgraded to windows 11, again all good with pc, no errors for 2 days, then again system crash with Unexpected Error Exception.
It happen randomly. No Specific time!
e79RR0k.png

4042 Errors!!!This is my 2 week old SSD! What should I Do? The SATA Cable is also brand new!
My Specs are:-
i5-3570
Zebronics H61 Mobo
Crucial BX500 240GB SSD
Seagate ST3500410SV 500GB 7200RPM
DDR3 RAM 2*2GB
Zebronics 450W PSU

Already Tested RAM with MemTest86 no error found.
Both SSD and Hard Drive Show 100% Good Health on CrystalMark and Crucial Storage Executive.

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2022
To be honest, I am running out of good ideas to try.
integrated GPU might be bad but... it's on the CPU itself, so... that is a can of worms to open.
easiest way to test that would be to add separate cheap GPU (pretty much cheapest you can get/loan to test) and disable integrated GPU from bios.

on PSU side, googling brand shows that it's seemingly mainly aimed at india and... it is supposedly bad quality.
While PSU tier list doesn't list it, googling name shows

so.. changing that is a valid option also. Actually a BETTER option in my opinion than separate GPU.
link to Toms hardware PSU tier list.
Honestly, this PSU is 4-5 year old, I am thinking of changing it but the problem is normal 500W PSU from a good enough company cost Rs.2000 INR / 26.79 USD and a minimum 450W 80+ Bronze PSU cost Rs.3800 INR / 51 USD.
And I recently spent my saving of Rs.10K / 134 USD in purchasing CPU, Motherboard, SSD.
Any Site/application which can upgrade my drivers in one go at one place?
One more thing, this Whole Setup work fine with my E7300 Core 2 Duo and G41 Motherboard, 2*2GB DDR RAM 1600Mhz with 500 GB HDD and Zebronics 450W PSU.
All the problem started ever since I upgraded to i5-3570 with Zebronics H61 Motherboard, 2*2GB DDR 3 (1600Mhz) RAM, Zebronics 450W PSU with BX500 250GB Crucial SATA SSD and Segate 500GB HDD.

All I can say is, i5-3570 has supposed TDP of 77W compared to E7300's 65W

While that is not a big difference and should not affect total load enough for PSU to bow out (due to possibly being bad quality) it could be at times enough load difference to cause problems.

I have no reliable one site/app does it all driver solutions that I myself would trust.
However, since the H61 chipset is old enough, I don't think drivers MS/windows offers are bad as far as options go.

however if things don't work, you could try going back to old CPU/MB/RAM and just keep the new SSD (should still speed things up compared to HDD as OS disk) while you wait/save up and/or try to get better PSU on loan to try if that would fix the problems or not.

If anyone else has better ideas how to proceed, feel free to list them.

Jan 24, 2022
All I can say is, i5-3570 has supposed TDP of 77W compared to E7300's 65W

While that is not a big difference and should not affect total load enough for PSU to bow out (due to possibly being bad quality) it could be at times enough load difference to cause problems.

I have no reliable one site/app does it all driver solutions that I myself would trust.
However, since the H61 chipset is old enough, I don't think drivers MS/windows offers are bad as far as options go.

however if things don't work, you could try going back to old CPU/MB/RAM and just keep the new SSD (should still speed things up compared to HDD as OS disk) while you wait/save up and/or try to get better PSU on loan to try if that would fix the problems or not.

If anyone else has better ideas how to proceed, feel free to list them.
Thanks for being with me till yet. I just gave the Motherboard and SSD for RMA, today Lets see what happens when it come back.
In the mean time, I am trying to find some Zebronics H61 Motherboard users and ask them whether they had same issue. This will help me in identifying the root cause of errors.