Question Sometimes I get "No Signal" when I boot my PC ?

Mar 20, 2022
I've got an awfully strange thing happening with my PC right now. Sometimes when I boot, the computer will start, fans will fire, everything is running, but both my monitors say "no signal".

A couple of tries and possibly turning off the PSU from the back and back on usually fixes it. And then I have no issues. No hangups, no artifacts, no freezing during games. It's literally just at bootup I get a "no signal" warning. I've re-seated my ram and my graphics card but to no avail. I'm leaning towards it being a PSU that is going and is failing to provide enough power to boot everything properly everytime? But I honestly have no idea. I have nothing overclocked.

System:

AMD Ryzen 7 2700x
Strix X470-F Gaming
16 GB DDR4 ram
Gigabyte RX 580
Windows 10

Mar 20, 2022
brand and model of the psu?

So sorry dude, I completely forgot I had this posting. Thanks for replying.

Its an EVGA Supernova G3 850w. Also I noticed that when the PC doesn't boot, my keyboard and mouse don't light up. I've reset the CMOS through the jumper with a screwdriver and also by pulling the battery out. I've also tried pulling everything out of the usbs, and launching it with just the CPU, RAM, and GPU. I've swapped cables on the PSU as well, and tried the second VGA PSU slot just in case. I've also tried my second PCIE slot.

Last edited: