Sony Introduces Xperia Z4 As 'Xperia Z3+' Internationally

Status
Not open for further replies.
i own a z2, and i have seen lots of users who had issues with moise and water damage (sure some are mistakes of the user). moist in the camera lens, issues with the lcd even if the flaps were good, etc.
ive seen a set of pictures of this new phone, and not one show she right side where the flaps are, weird

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
It is one thing for a device to be waterproof or water resistant and keep working wet, another thing for it to be usable. A drop of water messes up the touchscreen and finding yourself zooming instead of scrolling would be a common thing. Hands-on tests are needed.

hannibal

Distinguished
Well the Z3+ naming is actually a good choice! The differences are quite small
Z4 will come probably next year. Or very late in this year.
14-16 nm 64 bit prosessor? I would allow great battery time and some increase in the speed. The "old" Z3 compact is still the best phone in the market!

manon255

Reputable
May 20, 2015
Compared to the Xperia Z3, Xperia z4 is simply too expensive. Almost identical characteristics, a development almost nonexistent and no new software optimization or nearly , the question that all customer ask is simple: why spend more.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
galaxy note 4 avec abonnement samsung note 5

Status
Not open for further replies.