Question Sony MDR XB75AP

Dec 13, 2018
Hi, i just bought the sony MDR XB75AP from [site removed] but the product didn't meet my expectations. The bass quality isn't surprising and is difficult to differentiate from the cheaper headphones. I was worried if i was delivered a genuine product so i chatted with the customer service and provide the product number and invoice number. They confirmed the product is genuine. There were two holographic seals on the ends of the product.
Have any of you used it and surprised by it's quality and all as i can see the people in the Amazon's rivews?

Last edited by a moderator:
What you think about the sound quality is really up to you, and what you are listening to. If you ask 20 people what they think about the headphones you will get 18 different replies and you also need to have a good amount of reference things to compare them to. Maybe those "cheaper headphones" actually sound close to what the Sony ones do. Price/brand/changes don't always mean you will like the sound better. I have heard many headphones 2-3-4 times the price of ones I own and did not think there was any benefit to the extra cost.

If you don't like them, return them and try something else.