Sorry to bring it up AGAIN

G

I have a gf2 mx. I want to upgrade to either a GF2 GTS 32mb or pro OR a Radeon 64mb. I play games at high detail 32 bit color 1024 768. on some benchmarks the GTS (i wont talk asbout the pro right now) beats out the Radeon and on others the Radeon beats out the GTs.. ive heard the Radeons image quality is far superior. Also in most benchmarks people are using old (And terrible) Radeon drivers right?
I dont konw what to get! ARGGGHGH

I work at Best Buy... Please dont shop at Best Buy

noko

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2001
Radeon drivers are not that bad, in fact ATI rate of leak drivers is at a all time high. Some of the video drivers (DVD, Video in/out) had problems for a few people. Image quality is superb if not the best in 3d. 2d is excellent. The Radeon 64 has more to offer than a 32meg GF2 especially if it is a Retail version. With higher texture games (more than 2 textures per pixel) coming out 32megs will just not cut it especially in 32bit 1024x768 resolutions and up even with texture compression. Radeon has better DX8 support and more hardware features to support future games. Not to mention the best DVD/video stuff.