How can i create a website? What kind of software should i use?pls help
me.........

thank you.

Create a web site with FrontPage
http://office.microsoft.com/training/training.aspx?AssetID=RC061276411033

FrontPage 2003 Product Information
http://www.microsoft.com/office/frontpage/prodinfo/default.mspx

Trial Version
http://www.runaware.com/microsoft/frontpage2003/

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"natie" wrote:

| How can i create a website? What kind of software should i use?pls help
| me.........
|
| thank you.

Natie

Do a Google search on this text.. "How to create a website"..

So many pages are displayed for people just wishing to create a 'who I am'
page to full business content..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

it all to themselves." - Lane Kirkland

"natie" <natie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can i create a website? What kind of software should i use?pls help
> me.........
>
> thank you.

tripod.com is a free site to learn.
Then after you are smart - Microsoft FrontPage

You may want to test by ;
FrontPage 2000 Tutorial
The downloadable Microsoft FrontPage 2000 Tutorial shows you how to use many
features in FrontPage as you create and edit Web pages, and then design and
publish a web containing those pages - FPTutor.EXE

You will find much more info at:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads
=======================================
"Imagination...is the irrepressible revolutionist."

Regards, Gary 'Doc' Adams in New Orleans

http://military.accaw.org/adams/

~ Read to Learn - Write to Think ~
=======================================

natie wrote:
> How can i create a website? What kind of software should i use?pls
> help me.........
>
> thank you.

If you're a real newbie, this site is good.
http://www.lissaexplains.com/

--
Kath Adams
MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)