Sound, video and game controllers all have Error code 19 how do I get my devices back?!

Feb 3, 2018
------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 2/3/2018, 21:47:38

Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 16299) (16299.rs3_release.170928-1534)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: MSI
System Model: MS-7A63
BIOS: 1.50
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.2GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 16344MB RAM
Page File: 6247MB used, 16239MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
Miracast: Available, with HDCP

I was playing around with effects on NCH Voxal voice changer, I decided to uninstall it after I had used the program but then suddenly all my sound had gone after he had asked me to reset my PC, no matter what I do i have no sound, the Sound icon in the task bar has a red X next to it and if i try see my playback and recording devices it says there are none, if i hover over the audio icon it says "No audio Output device is installed".

I went to task manager to see what was wrong and all the sound devices had Yellow warning signs on them, here is a list of the devices

HyperX 7.1 Audio
Microsoft Streaming clock proxy
Microsoft streaming quality manager proxy
Microsoft streaming service proxy
Microsoft Streaming Tee/Sink-to-sink converter
Microsoft trusted Audo drivers
Nvidia High definition audio
Realtek High definition audio (I installed this to see if it fixed anything)
USB Live Camera audio

Basically any device with sound doesn't work.When I right click them and go to properties it says "Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)" I tried uninstalling them and then installing them and tried to update drivers nothing works, am i missing something? How can I get my sound back.