Source of Buzzing Noise?

First off, I know that my power supply is low quality (I did not know that when I bought it last year). There is a buzzing noise coming from my computer - probably the PSU, but just want to make sure. Every 3 seconds it emits a buzzing noise, which lasts for 3 seconds, and then there is a 3 second pause before it happens again. Is this undoubtedly the power supply? My specs are:

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80 Plus
CPU: I5-4460
GPU: EVGA 750Ti SC
Case: NZXT H440
Mobo: MSI H81M-E33
2HDD 1SSD

No, it sounds far less bad than that. It's very quiet. You would not notice it unless you were sitting next to the computer. Once you get 5 feet from the computer it won't be heard. What I'm thinking though is that it is probably an early development of what could become that wretched noise and a dead power supply. I was prepared for this day to come.

If it was not for that 3 second pattern, I would have thought it was a hard drive, but it seems like the PSU to do something like that (I can't think of any other component with a pattern in buzzing).

I'm probably not going to even take those risks. I've been saving up so it's time I buy an EVGA 750W G2 (overkill wattage but I will eventually upgrade GPU some time within x months of now). I guess I got as much use out of that thing as i could. But I won't take my chances with it blowing.

Plus I didn't even have a high power draw system and it did not even last a year (I got it end of December 2014). That just shows why you buy a good power supply. I've had my fair share of experience with low quality power supplies by now. My first build (yeah I wasn't as knowledgable then) I got a case that came with a power supply. The case and power supply cost some $30 together. The power supply actually lasted 4-5 months as I ran that computer as a web server 24/7. Well, it never actually died on me, but if you plug it into the wall and flip the witch on (with no computer even connected to it, no cables plugged into any parts) it emits a high pitch noise. That is with 0W power draw.

Fortunately, I just used that to ground myself afterwards.