[SOLVED] Sp120 not lighting up

Jul 6, 2021
I have 3 corsair sp120 fans hooked up to an RGB node pro, both came with the case so I don't think compatibility is the issue. Only the first fan lights up and it is white no matter if I try to change it in iCue. They are connected to slot 1, 2, and 3.

Thank you for all your help.

Solution
Only the first fan lights up and it is white no matter if I try to change it in iCue
are you positive they are RGB fans?
they also produced solid white and other solid color LED SP120 fans.

how are the fans & node connected?
each RGB fan needs a cable for motor control & a cable for LED control connected to the node's headers.
and the node needs to be connected to the motherboard via onboard USB header for communication with iCUE. plus a SATA power connection.
Only the first fan lights up and it is white no matter if I try to change it in iCue
are you positive they are RGB fans?
they also produced solid white and other solid color LED SP120 fans.

how are the fans & node connected?
each RGB fan needs a cable for motor control & a cable for LED control connected to the node's headers.
and the node needs to be connected to the motherboard via onboard USB header for communication with iCUE. plus a SATA power connection.

Solution
Jul 6, 2021
Yes, I am positive the fans are RGB fans. The DC connectors are connected to the mobo and corsairs RGB connectors are connected to the lighting node. The lighting node is connected Via Usb to the mobo USB 2 header.

Thank you for all your help